Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Week Nine You Tube Video Thing # 20

Here is a video of my former school system. I worked in NOPS for two plus years and it was beyond doubt the worst school system in the country. I could tell you stories you would not believe. You would thing I was making them up. Like for example the valedictorian at Fortie High School who could not pass the exit exam. Any way I will try to put a you tube video about this on my blog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WUes3Qgxy4

I don't know how to imbed it. Or, you know have it play and show right in the entry....Where can I find out how to do that? Anyway, I use you tube for entertainment instead of tv. It is real reality TV. Plus, it can be used to show current events and other things to students.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Just to the right of the "movie screen" is a box that says embed. Just copy the code. Just paste that in while you are posting a comment and the video should show.

    The statistics in that video are shocking. I'm sure CA seems like a paradise after that.

    ReplyDelete