Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 8 Thing #19 Library Thing


The library thing is a neat thing, as are many of the things that consitute the 23 things. The thing about this thing is that it is a thing that does lots of things. It serves as a book search, an on line community about books, topical forums, just thing after thing after thing. What a thing this thing is. My books were a wide spread in popularity. One was a very popular books and another had only been added by, I thingk 9 people only had one of the titles.




I did find comments on books on my list.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you like Library Thing. I couldn't see your selections tho'. Perhaps you didn't make your page public (which is, of course, totally okay)? It is a neat way to publicize your new books to students, parents and other interested parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked and it is set on "public" I don't know why you didn't see the books

    ReplyDelete