Monday, January 19, 2009

Zoho Week 8 Thing #18 Done

This is going to put Microsoft out of business. There is no reason to buy Microsoft Office or many other programs. In addition many many other programs are made unnecessary by these on line programs. Another thing that I liked was the presentation application and the web page one. The online notetaking also kind of interesting. Infact, there are so many things to learn on this site I don't know if I will ever have enought time to learn all of the apps. At any rate I created this with Zoho writer.

1 comment:

  1. It is great. I thought it would be a great way for students to collaborate on projects as well. Alas, my district discovered that the students were using it and (gasp) communicating online, so they blocked it. If not for the censors, I do think it would put Microsoft out of business.

    ReplyDelete